Staff Accountant PaperWorks Industries has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant for its Hastings facility.
This position is responsible for providing the company with accounting, cost information, financial analysis, and for maintaining company records.. This position also conducts project specific analysis and makes recommendations to the Controller for improvements, change and corrections.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Possess understanding of the manufacturing process and how it impacts the financial statements.
- Performs reconciliation process.
- Prepares for and works on accounting audits as needed.
- Monitors accuracy of company inventories for both raw materials and finished goods.
- Responsible for the accounts receivable and invoicing process.
- Monitors customer accounts and performs collection functions as needed.
- Performs cost accounting process and maintains accurate records.
- Manages time effectively to complete daily/weekly tasks, month end, as well as special projects.
- Interacts regularly with personnel across company departments, including regular contact on the production floor supporting the plant data entry function.
- Supports and participates in the team concept
PaperWorks offers a comprehensive benefits package including 11 paid holidays, health insurance, 401k retirement plan, etc.
To Apply: Candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.paperworksindustries.com
EEO - M - F - H