As a professional executive/administrative assistant, you are making an important choice about where to begin or continue your career. In exploring the options available, you will want to consider Pacifica Hospital of the Valley. We are an acute care hospital located in the San Fernando Valley. Pacifica Hospital of the Valley provides our patients with quality healthcare, in a compassionate, friendly and healing environment.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
Reporting directly to the Hospital’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT will provide complete and professional administrative and secretarial support, including full clerical, administrative and general office duties.
- Communicates CEO’s instructions or desires to various individuals and/or departments. Furnishes and obtains information from others
- Receives and screens telephone calls, letters and/or visitors. Answers routine questions and furnishes information
- Schedules appointments and make arrangements for meetings, conferences, and travel
- Organizes and maintains files of correspondence and records, following up on pending matters
- Prepares routine letters and memoranda
- Routes or answers routine correspondence
- Prepares special reports which may include gathering and summarizing data
- Associates degree or equivalent experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years administrative / clerical experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare industry preferred
- Above average computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to exercise professional judgement in performing day-to-day activities, ensuring adherence to hospital policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a stressful environment
Individuals wishing to join our team of dedicated professionals should apply in person or submit resume to: Pacifica Hospital of the Valley, Department of Human Resources, 9449 San Fernando Road, Sun Valley, CA 91352.
Location/Region: Sun Valley, CA (US - 91352)